Purchasing & Payments FAQ
1. How do I order?
- Like any online store, you simply need to add an item(s) to your virtual cart and select the size and quantities you need.
- When you're ready to buy, select "checkout"
- Follow the prompts to successfully purchase your item(s) until you get a confirmation email with your order number.
- There are 2 payment methods, namely EFT/bank deposit payments or an instant payment service via PayFast.co.za
- We will process your order and capture EFT payments on the following business day and this can take up to 48 hours to complete.
- We cannot process EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payments without your proof of payment (POP) and your order will be delayed if we do not have your POP immediately after checkout. All POPs need to be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (they are linked to the same inbox)
- Shipping is R75 for standard shipping or R150 for express shipping.
2. Is my order confirmed?
Your purchase was processed successfully if you can answer 'YES' to the following questions:
- Were you taken to a "Thank You" page on completion of your purchase?
- Did you receive an email confirming your order along with your order number?
If not, we are afraid that your order has not been successfully placed. Please give it another try!
3. Can I change my order or information after placing an order?
Unfortunately, we cannot change your order once it has been placed.
4. Can I order via social media messaging or comments on your social media accounts?
We don’t confirm orders via direct messages, phone-call or email (unless it is a custom-order). You’ll need to make purchases online only.
4. I paid via EFT, but did not get an order confirmation via email?
- Make sure that you followed the checkout prompts all the way to the end (you should receive an order number via email, regardless of whether you have paid or not, to reserve your products.
- Make sure that your email address provided at checkout is correct
- If you forgot to confirm your order after paying and were not redirected to the 'success' page, you need to re-order your items and send us your proof of payment so that we can capture and link it to your order number.
5. How long before I receive my parcel?
Shipping could take between 3-5 business days. Business days are limited to Monday-Friday and are not weekends or public holidays.
6. How do exchanges and returns work?
Our returns policy lasts 14 days, and everything, except swimwear may be returned or exchanged. They need to be exchanged or returned in the same condition as they were received by you.
7. How can the student discount be redeemed?
Email Jesse at email@example.com with the subject 'Student Discount needed' and once approved, you will receive the discount code of 20% off.
All queries are to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org (not .com) or email@example.com (they are linked to the same inbox).